Plan Your Visit
Measures to ensure everyone’s safety
Our team is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable visitor experience for all. We look forward to seeing you again and to ensuring that you have a pleasant and rewarding visit to the Museum!
In accordance with the recommendations issued by the CNESST (Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité au travail), the Museum has implemented the following measures to ensure the safety of visitors and employees.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are not feeling well, please postpone your visit.
- It is recommended to reserve your visit to the Museum by purchasing tickets online.
- Plexiglas barriers have been installed at the Admission Desk.
- Hand sanitizing is mandatory at Museum entrances and exits. Disinfecting stations are also available at the entrances and exits of exhibition halls.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory in public spaces.
- To avoid contact with electronic devices in the exhibition halls, visitors can use their cell phones to access a microsite containing all the information and images previously accessible on touch screens.
Planning a visit to the Museum? Consult our Visitor’s Guide.
Not to be missed!
Online Admission Desk
Avoid lineups and help us provide you with a safe visitor experience by buying your tickets!Buy your tickets
Members benefit from unlimited free access to the exhibitions, activities, and many more privileges.Become a Member now
Be an insider
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now