Plan Your Visit
Measures to ensure everyone’s safety
Our team is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable visitor experience for all. We look forward to seeing you again and to ensuring that you have a pleasant and rewarding visit to the Museum!
In accordance with the recommendations issued by the CNESST (Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité au travail), the Museum has implemented the following measures to ensure the safety of visitors and employees.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are not feeling well, please postpone your visit.
- It is recommended to reserve your visit to the Museum by purchasing tickets online.
- Plexiglas barriers have been installed at the Admission Desk.
- Hand sanitizing is mandatory at Museum entrances and exits. Disinfecting stations are also available at the entrances and exits of exhibition halls.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory in public spaces.
- To avoid contact with electronic devices in the permanent exhibition Indigenous Voices of Today: Knowledge, Trauma, Resilience, visitors can use their mobile device to access a microsite containing multimedia content featured on touch screens. Access this website in the exhibition via a QR code.
Planning a visit to the Museum? Consult our Visitor’s Guide.
Not to be missed!
Reserve a ticket ahead of time to visit current exhibitions and take part in activities.Tickets
Become a Member
Enjoy unlimited access to the Museum, get 10% off all purchases at the Boutique and at the Café Notman, and much more!See memberships
Be an insider!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the inside scoop on upcoming exhibitions and cultural events.Subscribe now