ABOUT THE MUSEUM
Jobs and Internships
A fixture in the heart of the city for over 100 years, the McCord Stewart Museum sheds light on life in Montreal, both past and present. It bears witness to the history, vitality, creativity and diversity of the communities that make up the city.
In keeping with its commitment to decolonization and sustainable development, it creates exhibitions and educational, cultural and community-engagement activities that look at social history and contemporary issues through a critical and inclusive lens.
The Museum’s Archives, Documentary Art, Dress, Fashion and Textiles, Indigenous Cultures, Material Culture and Photography collections, containing 2.5 million images, objects, documents and works of art, position it as the custodian of a remarkable historical heritage and one of North America’s leading museums.
Join the team
The McCord Stewart Museum offers a stimulating environment with people from all sorts of backgrounds recognized for their commitment, professionalism and expertise: it maintains the high standard of its public mission thanks to a dynamic and passionate team.
All of the Museum’s activities revolve around six core values: rigour, integrity, openness, boldness, creativity, and engagement.
Why join the team?
- Challenging projects, teleworking, flexible working hours
- Two weeks’ vacation for the holiday season and –after one year– three weeks during the year, four wellness days in the year
- Group insurance and generous pension plan
- Social and cultural activities, private tours of exhibitions
- Training opportunities
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
Visit our ADP Career Centre to:
- See job offers and internship opportunities
- Apply if you are interested in any of these job openings and if the requirements match your profile
- Submit an unsolicited application
Thank you for your interest in the McCord Stewart Museum! All applicants are welcome; however we will only contact those retained for an interview.