ABOUT THE MUSEUM
Jobs and Internships
The McCord Stewart Museum is the museum of all Montrealers, a social history museum that celebrates life in Montreal, both past and present—its history, its people, and its communities. Open to the city and the world, the Museum presents exciting exhibitions, educational programming and cultural activities that offer a contemporary perspective on history, engaging visitors from Montreal, Canada and beyond. It is home to one of the largest historical collections in North America comprising over 200,000 objects and works of art, 2.15 million photographs, 3,500 rare books and 340 linear metres of textual archives, which make up its Archives, Documentary Art, Dress, Fashion and Textiles, Photography, Indigenous Cultures, and Material Culture collections.
Join the team
The McCord Stewart Museum offers a stimulating environment with people from all sorts of backgrounds recognized for their commitment, professionalism and expertise: it maintains the high standard of its public mission thanks to a dynamic and passionate team.
All of the Museum’s activities revolve around six core values: rigour, integrity, openness, boldness, creativity, and engagement.
Why join the team?
- Challenging projects, teleworking, flexible working hours
- Two weeks’ vacation for the holiday season and –after one year– three weeks during the year, four wellness days in the year
- Group insurance and generous pension plan
- Social and cultural activities, private tours of exhibitions
- Training opportunities
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
Visit our ADP Career Centre to:
- See job offers and internship opportunities
- Apply if you are interested in any of these job openings and if the requirements match your profile
- Submit an unsolicited application
Thank you for your interest in the McCord Stewart Museum! All applicants are welcome; however we will only contact those retained for an interview.