The Sugar Ball is back for its 11th edition on Saturday, May 6, 2023 at Arsenal Contemporary Art! Early bird is open: limited quantity of tickets available.
The event has become one of Montreal’s most popular fundraisers, with young professionals coming together to support the McCord Stewart Museum. All proceeds from the Sugar Ball are donated to the Museum to subsidize school programs. This fundraising event is an initiative of the Young McCord Philanthropist.
Sugar Ball Committee
The Museum Foundation thanks all the members of the committee for their involvement and support.
- 2023 Sugar Ball President: Jacob Lithgow, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Ingrid Boghossian, RSS
- Marc-André Charron
- Maria-Gabriela Garcia-Rousiouk, EGS
- Jiad Ghoussoub, CIBC
- Stefanie Kutteh, Korn Ferry
- Stéphanie Marleau-Crépin, Niché
- Catherine McGilton
- Jacynthe Potvin, Ordre des dentistes du Québec
- Charlotte Routhier, CN
- Eran Stysis, BDO Canada
- Audrey Tourangeau, Frank and Oak
- Zoé Trahan, Sun Life Financial
- William Van Sevenant, BNP Paribas
Look back on last Sugar Ball
Click here to see more photos from the 2019 Sugar Ball.