November 1, 2023 at 6 p.m.
Night transforms our relationship with the city. How does history capture the evolution of Montreal nightlife? What are the current mobility and safety issues, and what initiatives are attempting to redefine this cultural space?
- Vincent Richer, Deputy chief, Direction des services corporatifs, Service de police de la Ville de Montréal
- Valeria Tellez-Niemeyer, Industrial designer and PhD student, Department of Art History, Université du Québec à Montréal
- Mathieu Grondin, Executive Director and co-founder – MTL 24/24
Free activity, in French, on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at 6 p.m.
Discussion and public Q&A in French and English.
Duration: 2 h
The event will be held at the Museum and will also be livestreamed. Choose how you will join and sign up!
Attend event at the Museum
- Space is limited, reservation required.
- Location : J. Armand Bombardier Theatre at the McCord Stewart Museum.
- Enjoy a glass of wine at the Museum after the talk.
- Is the activity you’re interested in fully booked? Show up 15 minutes early to get on the waiting list. Places may become available before the start of the activity.
Attend event online
- On Zoom: Register on Zoom to receive connexion instructions. After the event, you will receive the recording by email to watch it later.
- On the Museum’s Facebook page: Register on the Facebook event.
For the 12th year in a row, the city’s thinkers and builders will come together for the City Talks series to debate current, tangible issues related to urban planning and the city, topics that concern all Montrealers. The talks will be moderated by Dinu Bumbaru, Policy Director at Héritage Montréal.
Not to be missed!
Be an insider!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the inside scoop on upcoming exhibitions and cultural events.Subscribe now
Make the most of summer by exploring Montreal differently through our outdoor activities!Learn more