Plan Your Visit
We look forward to seeing you at the Museum! Consult this guide to prepare for your visit.
Learn about preventive measures put in place by the Museum against COVID-19.
Please do not visit the Museum if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
Have your headphones ready and charge your cell phone battery! Content for the permanent exhibition Indigenous Voices of Today: Knowledge, Trauma, Resilience is available on our microsite for mobile devices. This platform gives you access to multimedia content available on shared devices in the exhibition hall.
Make sure you can read the QR codes with your mobile device, they’re a tool for you to access this website.
- iPhone? Normally, your cell phone is already configured to read them with your camera.
- Android? If your cell phone isn’t already configured, you can download an app with this feature. Here are some examples: Kaspersky, NeoReader, Bar-Code reader.
Be sure you arrive at the time indicated on your ticket. The Museum cannot guarantee access to latecomers.
For everyone’s safety, please follow these instructions:
- Wash your hands at the sanitation stations located at the entrance and exit of the Museum as well as the entrances and exits of the exhibition halls.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
Exhibitions and Services in the Museum
- Level 3: Installation in progress / Washrooms
- Level 2: Alexander Henderson – Art and Nature / Gender Neutral Washrooms
- Level 1: Indigenous Voices of Today: Knowledge, Trauma, Resilience / Boutique / Admission / Cloakroom / Café Notman
- Level V: Exit / Washrooms
Our cultural mediators are available to answer your questions about the exhibitions. Don’t hesitate to speak with them!
- The Museum Boutique is open!
- A self-service and unsecured cloakroom is available to visitors.
Visitors may also keep their coats to explore the museum and its exhibitions.
- Help us improve the Museum experience by filling out the survey you will receive by email after your visit, and you could win a Member +1 card valued at $75.
The card allows you to visit the Museum for one year and invite a person of your choice each time.
- Did you take any pictures while you were at the Museum?
Share your best moments on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. #McCordStewartMuseum @museemccordstewart
- You can also share your comments on Google or Tripadvisor!
Not to be missed!
Reserve a ticket ahead of time to visit current exhibitions and take part in activities.Tickets
The Museum staff is ready to offer a safe, pleasant, entertaining experience to all Montrealers!Learn more
Become a Member
Enjoy unlimited access to the Museum, get 10% off all purchases at the Boutique and at the Café Notman, and much more!See memberships