Plan Your Visit
We look forward to seeing you at the Museum! Consult this guide to prepare for your visit.
Learn about preventive measures put in place by the Museum against COVID-19.
Please do not visit the Museum if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
Be sure you arrive at the time indicated on your ticket. The Museum cannot guarantee access to latecomers.
For everyone’s safety, please follow these instructions:
- Wash your hands at the sanitation stations located at the entrance and exit of the Museum as well as the entrances and exits of the exhibition halls.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
Exhibitions and Services in the Museum
- Level 3: INCIPIT – COVID-19 / Washrooms
- Level 2: Alexander Henderson – Art and Nature / Gender Neutral Washrooms
- Level 1: Indigenous Voices of Today: Knowledge, Trauma, Resilience / Boutique / Admission / Cloakroom / Café Notman (Temporary closed)
- Level V: Exit / Washrooms
Our cultural mediators are available to answer your questions about the exhibitions. Don’t hesitate to speak with them!
- The Museum Boutique is open!
- A self-service and unsecured cloakroom is available to visitors.
Visitors may also keep their coats to explore the museum and its exhibitions.
- The Café Notman is temporary closed.
- Help us improve the Museum experience by filling out the survey you will receive by email after your visit, and you could win a Member +1 card valued at $75.
The card allows you to visit the Museum for one year and invite a person of your choice each time.
- Did you take any pictures while you were at the Museum?
Share your best moments on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. #McCordStewartMuseum @museemccordstewart
- You can also share your comments on Google or Tripadvisor!
Not to be missed!
Online Admission Desk
Avoid lineups and help us provide you with a safe visitor experience by buying your tickets!Buy your tickets
The Museum staff is ready to offer a safe, pleasant, entertaining experience to all Montrealers!Learn more
Members benefit from unlimited free access to the exhibitions, activities, and many more privileges.Become a Member now